We acquire stable, value-add, and distressed middle-market multifamily apartment complexes along the Gulf Coast. Acquiring assets below their intrinsic value, our properties are generally experiencing management problems, deferred maintenance, and operational issues at the time of purchase. Using operational expertise and a long-term, value-oriented approach, we achieve maximum financial and operational performance for each property and hold our assets indefinitely.
We own excellent middle-market apartment communities located in strong working-class neighborhoods along the Gulf Coast. Our communities are managed by wonderful managers who live out Cypress Communities’ core purpose of providing residents with the best apartment home in the neighborhood for the greatest value. Upon acquisition, we aggressively improve the physical, financial, and operational characteristics of the asset and implement systems to ensure its continued improvement over time. Through disciplined reinvestment and asset management, we create substantial asset value and cash flow in a sustainable manner.
AT TIME OF ACQUISITION →
- Experiencing Management, Financial, and Operational Challenges
- Deferred Maintenance
- Higher than Market Expenses, Lower than Market Occupancy
- Sub-Par “Positioning” in the Market, Tired Look, Bad Reputation/Image
- Unhappy, Overcharged Residents
POST CYPRESS TURNAROUND ✓
- Effective Management, Financial, and Operational Systems Fully Implemented
- Physical Rehabilitation Complete
- Cash Flow and Asset Value Sustainably Maximized
- Re-Branding and Repositioning of Asset Complete
- Residents Receive Best Apartment Home in Neighborhood at Greatest Value